|No.161||F(E)-III/2008/LE-1/1||40||Sixth Central Pay Commission- Recommendation relating to encashment of LAP – Acceptance of||29.10.2008|
Recommendations of the Seventh Central pay Commission – Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance – RBE 147/2017
October 13, 2017
Recruitment of staff in Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 (GP-Rs. 1800) on Indian Railways-Mode of dispatch of call letters to applicants regarding-RBE 53/2013
June 10, 2013
Action to be taken in cases where the Railway Servancts are convicted by criminal courts-RBE 65/2013.
July 12, 2013
- Counting of 50% of service, rendered by Casual Labour, for reckoning 10,20 and 30
- Lifting of limitation of berths reservation on Privilege Pass/PTO in Special Trains – Reg.
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: Fin Min DoE Order 20.07.2021
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSES/PTOS CONSEQUENT TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES NOTIFIED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER