MACP for Staff recruited directly in GP Rs. 4600-AIRF has demanded 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Grade Pay Rs. 6600 instead of Rs. 5400, after completion of 30 years of service in Railways on the pattern of...Read More
Tag: 3rd Financial Upgradation for the staff directly recruited in Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Counting of 50% of service, rendered by Casual Labour, for reckoning 10,20 and 30
- Lifting of limitation of berths reservation on Privilege Pass/PTO in Special Trains – Reg.
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: Fin Min DoE Order 20.07.2021
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSES/PTOS CONSEQUENT TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES NOTIFIED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER