In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 and clause (5) of article 148 of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India in relation to persons serving in the...Read More
Tag: CS(Pension) Rules
- Counting of 50% of service, rendered by Casual Labour, for reckoning 10,20 and 30
- Lifting of limitation of berths reservation on Privilege Pass/PTO in Special Trains – Reg.
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: Fin Min DoE Order 20.07.2021
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSES/PTOS CONSEQUENT TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES NOTIFIED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER