Strike call made by AIRF Rocks Indian Parliament. In reply to a question, Hon’ble Minister for Railways confirmed that AIRF is ready to go on strike, whereas NFIR has again showed signs of backtracking by giving four...Read More
Tag: Indian Railway General Strike
- Counting of 50% of service, rendered by Casual Labour, for reckoning 10,20 and 30
- Lifting of limitation of berths reservation on Privilege Pass/PTO in Special Trains – Reg.
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: Fin Min DoE Order 20.07.2021
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSES/PTOS CONSEQUENT TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES NOTIFIED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER