GS/AIRF has written a DO to Finance Minister for increasing basic tax exemption from Rs. 2.0 Lakhs to 4.0. Lakhs for Male Employees and from Rs. 2.0 Lakhs to Rs. 4.5 Lakhs for Female Employees. For Original copy and Download...Read More
Tag: Income Tax Limit
- RATIONALIZATION OF MANPOWER – AIRF’S REFERENCE TO RAILWAY BOARD
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in case of General Manager of Zonal Railways and Production Units.
- Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on retirement – Railway Board Order
- Allotment of Higher Pay Scales to Railway Accounts Staff
- संघर्ष का प्रतीक ” रहे मजदूर मसीहा टीएन वाजपेयी : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा