Strike call made by AIRF Rocks Indian Parliament. In reply to a question, Hon’ble Minister for Railways confirmed that AIRF is ready to go on strike, whereas NFIR has again showed signs of backtracking by giving four...Read More
Tag: Indian Railway General Strike
- RATIONALIZATION OF MANPOWER – AIRF’S REFERENCE TO RAILWAY BOARD
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in case of General Manager of Zonal Railways and Production Units.
- Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on retirement – Railway Board Order
- Allotment of Higher Pay Scales to Railway Accounts Staff
- संघर्ष का प्रतीक ” रहे मजदूर मसीहा टीएन वाजपेयी : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा