Strike call made by AIRF Rocks Indian Parliament. In reply to a question, Hon’ble Minister for Railways confirmed that AIRF is ready to go on strike, whereas NFIR has again showed signs of backtracking by giving four...Read More
Tag: Indian Railway General Strike
- Finalisation of APARs through HRMS for the year 2022-23- Relaxation of deadline for submission of self-appraisal
- Offline Holding of Subjective Type Question Paper in Appendix-III A IREM Examination
- Secretarial Assistance under PREM Scheme to the Recognised Federation/Unions
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Railway Board on AIRF’s PNM Item No.14/2018 – Avenue of promotion to the post of Tech. GR.III in S&T Department.
- Provision of Overcoat and Raincoat to the Supervisors of S&T Department