ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF COMMERCIAL CUM TICKET CLERK AGAINST 33&1/3% AND 16*2/3% QUOTA – RBE NO. 16/2021
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF COMMERCIAL CUM TICKET CLERK AGAINST 33&1/3%...Read More
Crediting back of Passes/PTOs already drawn but could not be used even during the extended validity period – rbe no. 114/2020
RBE No. 114/2020 GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) No.E(W)2020/PS5-2/7 New...Read More
Secret Ballot Election (for short ‘SBE-2020’) For verification of membership of Trade Unions(i.e.TUs) in order to grant them recognition on Zonal Railways – reg “Final Modalities -2020.
Government of India (Bharat Sarkar)Ministry of Railways(Rail Mantralaya)(Railway Board) No.20 I...Read More
AFTER THE CALL OF STRIKE, GIVEN BY OUR LEADER COM. SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA/GS/AIRF GOVERNMENT ACCEPTED...Read More
Extension of validity of Passes/PTOs consequent to national lockdown to prevent the spread of COVID-19 RBE 45/2020
RBE No.45/2020 GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) No. E(W)2020/PS5-2/7 New...Read More
- Lifting of limitation of berths reservation on Privilege Pass/PTO in Special Trains – Reg.
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: Fin Min DoE Order 20.07.2021
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSES/PTOS CONSEQUENT TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES NOTIFIED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER
- IMPLEMENTATION OF RECOMMENDATION OF 7TH CPCP – GRANT OF GRADE PAY OF RS. 5400 TO POSTS IN ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAYS