|Shri Upendra Kumar Singh
Divisional Secretary/NRMU/Accounts Division
J-1/A Cash Colony, Pan Dariba
Railway Colony,Charbagh,Lucknow (U.P.)
|Sh. Rajesh Chaubey
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / MB Divn.
L – 7 / B, Imli Lane,
Northern Railway Colony,
|Sh Sanjeev Saini
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / HQ Divn.
SSO/Works under Dy. CE/Construction
Jallandhar City (P.B.)
|Sh. Anoop Kumar,
Village & Post – Khandewala,
Distt. – Gurgaon. (Haryana)
|Sh. C.S. Bajwa,
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / UMB Divn.
173 – B, Railway Colony,
Ambala Cantt. (Haryana)
|Shri Arun Gopal Mishra,
LD-117/B, Shanti puram Railway Colony
Lucknow. -226005 (U.P.)
Sh. Shailendra Singh
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / Bridge Divn.
Soubhagya Appartment, Phase –III
Ground Floor, Flat –C
Behind Balaji Complex
|Sh. Shiv Dutt,
Divisional Secretary/ NRMU / FZR Divn.
|Sh. R.K. Pandey,
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / LKO Divn.
H.No. – 529 / 529, Ram Vihar,
Rahim Nagar, Maha Nagar,
- Issue of inclusion of other categories under the ambit of RBE No. 155/2022 dated 17.11.2022
- Standardization of documents required for inclusion of family members/dependent relatives, etc in Passes/PTOS
- Travel entitlement on Passes/PTOs integrated with Class & Booking Codes issued by Commercial Directorate – clarification – RBE 71/2023
- Closure of the Railway Printing Presses – Review of decision
- Nation Remembers 1974 Strike on 8th May – AIRF to hold meetings to commemorate the Occasion.