|Shri Upendra Kumar Singh
Divisional Secretary/NRMU/Accounts Division
J-1/A Cash Colony, Pan Dariba
Railway Colony,Charbagh,Lucknow (U.P.)
|Sh. Rajesh Chaubey
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / MB Divn.
L – 7 / B, Imli Lane,
Northern Railway Colony,
|Sh Sanjeev Saini
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / HQ Divn.
SSO/Works under Dy. CE/Construction
Jallandhar City (P.B.)
|Sh. Anoop Kumar,
Village & Post – Khandewala,
Distt. – Gurgaon. (Haryana)
|Sh. C.S. Bajwa,
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / UMB Divn.
173 – B, Railway Colony,
Ambala Cantt. (Haryana)
|Shri Arun Gopal Mishra,
LD-117/B, Shanti puram Railway Colony
Lucknow. -226005 (U.P.)
Sh. Shailendra Singh
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / Bridge Divn.
Soubhagya Appartment, Phase –III
Ground Floor, Flat –C
Behind Balaji Complex
|Sh. Shiv Dutt,
Divisional Secretary/ NRMU / FZR Divn.
|Sh. R.K. Pandey,
Divisional Secretary / NRMU / LKO Divn.
H.No. – 529 / 529, Ram Vihar,
Rahim Nagar, Maha Nagar,
- Timeline for transfer on mutual exchange basis for non-gazetted railway employees over Zonal Railways
- Revised MOU to be entered into Private empanelled hospitals
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023