Railways has identified nine corridors for taking action to raise the speed of passenger trains to 160-200 kmph
July 25, 2014
January 25, 2014
- pressure of airf works – railway board withdraws orders issued on health care on 23.11.2020
- GREAT VICTORY OF AIRF – RETROGRADE ORDERS OF RAILWAY BOARD ISSUED ON 23.11.2020 WILL BE WITHDRAWN – COM. SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA
- भारतीय रेल के निजीकरण एवं निगमीकरण के विरोध में संघर्ष के लिए राष्ट्रीय समन्वय समिति का गठन – काम. शिव गोपाल मिश्र होंगे कन्वीनर
- Inter-Railway Request Transfer – Hardships being faced by the staff – Reg.
- continuation of issuance of manual pass to railway employees is extended up to 31.12.2020 for serving employees and 31.03.2021 for pensioners – railway board order