Purchase of Staff Cars – Revision of Guidelines – reg RBE 108/2014
Ministry of Railways constituted a committee to review the training module of initial/Promotional/Refresher Course with regard to Clerk categories viz., Jr Clerk, Sr.Clerk, ChOS, Law Assistant, PI/WI etc.
April 8, 2013
Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2012 to the Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC.
July 10, 2012
September 16, 2015
- Timeline for transfer on mutual exchange basis for non-gazetted railway employees over Zonal Railways
- Revised MOU to be entered into Private empanelled hospitals
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023