AFTER THE CALL OF STRIKE, GIVEN BY OUR LEADER COM. SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA/GS/AIRF GOVERNMENT ACCEPTED TO AIRF’S DEMAND TO GIVE 78 DAYS BONUS TO RAILWAY EMPLOYEES.
Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the Sixth Central Pay Commission -’ Journey on Transfer.
March 19, 2009
Special Compensatory ( Remote Locality) Allowance. Recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission – Revision of rates.
September 22, 2008
Oral evidence of AIRF before 7th Pay Commission
March 23, 2015
- Issue of inclusion of other categories under the ambit of RBE No. 155/2022 dated 17.11.2022
- Standardization of documents required for inclusion of family members/dependent relatives, etc in Passes/PTOS
- Travel entitlement on Passes/PTOs integrated with Class & Booking Codes issued by Commercial Directorate – clarification – RBE 71/2023
- Closure of the Railway Printing Presses – Review of decision
- Nation Remembers 1974 Strike on 8th May – AIRF to hold meetings to commemorate the Occasion.