AFTER THE CALL OF STRIKE, GIVEN BY OUR LEADER COM. SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA/GS/AIRF GOVERNMENT ACCEPTED TO AIRF’S DEMAND TO GIVE 78 DAYS BONUS TO RAILWAY EMPLOYEES.
Grant of the pay structure of grade pay of Rs.4600 in the pay band PB-2 to Assistants of Railway Board Secretariat Service (RBSS) and Steno Grade ’C’ (Personal Assistants) of Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (RBSSS)
December 14, 2009
MACP Scheme for Railway Servants-treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE-Clarification regarding RBE 100/2012.
December 9, 2012
Clarification regarding acceptance or otherwise of certificates /qualifications awarded by various institutions for the purpose of employment. RBE 118/2013
November 29, 2013
- Timeline for transfer on mutual exchange basis for non-gazetted railway employees over Zonal Railways
- Revised MOU to be entered into Private empanelled hospitals
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023