Special benefits in cases of death and disability in service regulation and payment of Disablity Pension/Family Pension under Central Civil Services (Extraordinary Pension) Rules in implementation of . recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – regarding
October 14, 2017
Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 01-01-2013 to the Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC-RBE 70/2013.
July 22, 2013
Open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (GP 1800) – Change in various procedures regarding.. RBE 138/2014
December 10, 2014
- Non-provision of accommodation in the Reserved Coaches in Special Trains to the Running Staff travelling as “Spare” – Reg.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred in Emergency treatment of COVID-19 Patients – airf writes to chairman cum ceo
- IMPLEMENTATION OF VARIOUS MODULES OF HRMS REG. – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER
- Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) – airf writes to crb
- Date of next increment under Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016 – One more opportunity to exercise/re-exercise option by DoE OM dt 15.04.2021