Regulation of pension and other retirement benefits of Government servants who were on Extraordinary leave/unauthorized absence/suspension as on 01.01.2006 and retired/died thereafter without joining duty.
June 24, 2010
One man Committee constituted to suggest proper system and procedures to ensure proper accountability and transparency at the General Managers and other functionaries level.
November 19, 2014
Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the VIth CPC- revision of the Railway Services (Extraordinary Pension)-Rules 1993- Constant Attendant Allowance
April 29, 2009
- State Railway Provident Fund-Rate of interest during the 4th Quarter of financial year 2022-23
- Classification of Railway Services consequent upon implementation of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 – RBE No. 16/2023
- Ceiling of Rs. 5 Lakhs on subscription to State Railway Provident Fund in a Financial Year- instructions reg – RBE No. 15/2023
- Recording of higher academic/educational qualification in the service record of employees recruited though RRBs-clarification: RBE No. 06/2023
- Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to persons with disabilities employed in Railways: Compendium of Instructions vide RBE No. 10/2023 dated 11.01.2023