|No.113||F(E)I/2008/AL-4/4||10||Special Compensatory ( Hill Area) Allowance. Recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission – Revision of rates.||16.09.2008|
DC/JCM Item No.27/2006: Relaxation of extant provisions for absorption of staff working in Quasi-administrative Offices/Organizations with Railways & DC/JCM Item No.12/2012 : Absorption of the staff working in quasi-administrative offices/Organisations in the Railways – Restoration of earlier policy – Seperate meeting to be held on 27.06.2013
June 26, 2013
Implementation of recommendations of 6th CPC-Merger of grades promotion within the same grade pay-clarification regarding.
April 24, 2009
Transfer on deputation foreign service of Central Government Employees ex-cadre posts under the Central Government/ State Governments/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies, Universities/UT Administration, Local Bodies etc. and vice-versa- Regulation of pay, Deputation (duty) allowance, tenure of deputation/foreign service and other terms and conditions-regarding.
July 28, 2010
- Serious discrepancies in availing Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes and PTOs
- रेल की मुश्किल हालात की गंभीरता को समझे रेलकर्मी : शिवगोपाल
- Reimbursement of cost of OPD Medicines: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 – Till 28th February, 2021 – Regarding
- Opening of Staff Canteens, Community Halls, Railway Institutes and Crèches etc. all over the Indian Railways
- Non-redressal of long pending genuine demands of the Railwaymen – AIRF REFERENCE