|No.143||F(E)III/2008/PN1/12||27||Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners/ family pensioners etc.||07.10.2008|
Revision of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government Servants who had drawn lumpsum payment on absorption in Central Public Section undertakings/Central Autonimous bodies-amount of the revised 1/3rd restored pension plus dearness pay(DP) and Dearness Relief on implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission to be not less than 1/3rd pre revised restored pension plus admissible DP & DR as already drawn upto 01.09.2008-regarding
June 1, 2009
Re-engagement of retire staff on daily remuneration basis for the posts of loco-pilots (both diesel and electrical drivers) and guards.
November 24, 2010
- RATIONALIZATION OF MANPOWER – AIRF’S REFERENCE TO RAILWAY BOARD
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in case of General Manager of Zonal Railways and Production Units.
- Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on retirement – Railway Board Order
- Allotment of Higher Pay Scales to Railway Accounts Staff
- संघर्ष का प्रतीक ” रहे मजदूर मसीहा टीएन वाजपेयी : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा