|No.161||F(E)-III/2008/LE-1/1||40||Sixth Central Pay Commission- Recommendation relating to encashment of LAP – Acceptance of||29.10.2008|
Extension of the scheme of hiring of para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis.
June 23, 2017
Railway Board has referred three allowances to 7th Central Pay Commission for their consideration and recommendation.
October 31, 2014
Conducting of ONLINE written test for GDCE.
March 13, 2017
- GREAT ACHIVEMENT OF AIRF – Denial of medical facility to Quasi-Administrative Staff and other Categories of staff in the absence of UMID Card
- Payment of family pension to the eligible family members of the Central Govt. employees covered under NPS-Reg
- Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules in place of NPS for recruited against post/vacancies advertised/notified on or before 22.12.2003: RBE No. 41/2023
- Provision of facility of retention of Railway accommodation to AM level(Level16) officers posted outside Delhi: RBE No. 37/2023
- GOVERMENT THINKING TO BRING MINIMUM GUARANTEED PENSION IN NEW PENSION SYSTEM – FINANCIAL EXPRESS REPORTS