|No.161||F(E)-III/2008/LE-1/1||40||Sixth Central Pay Commission- Recommendation relating to encashment of LAP – Acceptance of||29.10.2008|
Reconstitution of the complaints committee to enquire into the sexual harrasment complaints against Secretaries & Additional Secretaries to the Government of India-RBE 127/2012.
January 6, 2013
Railway Board has decided to constitute a Fast Track Committee in association with Federations to resolve pending demands of Railwaymen.
August 6, 2014
Inclusion of a Parent as well as “Medical Attendant” in Special Passes issued on medical grounds in favour of minor children of railway employees – RBE 104/2018
August 4, 2018
- संघर्ष का प्रतीक ” रहे मजदूर मसीहा टीएन वाजपेयी : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा
- DESIGNATION OF TRAIN GUARD REVISED TO TRAIN MANAGER – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER RBE 07/2022
- LONG PENDING DEMANDS OF THE RAILWAYMEN
- Counting of 50% of service, rendered by Casual Labour, for reckoning 10,20 and 30
- Lifting of limitation of berths reservation on Privilege Pass/PTO in Special Trains – Reg.