Implementation of the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission regarding half pay leave facilities to Teachers, Principals, Headmasters, Librarians, Laboratory Assistants and Watermen working in Railway schools
On the demand of AIRF Railway Board has agreed to Pay Honorarium to various functionaries involved in conducting:- 1. Written Test for the Recruitment of Erst While Group D Staff, 2. For Physical Efficiency Test (PET). RBE 18/2014
March 21, 2014
Medical decategorization of Railway Employees and provision of alternate employment on medical grounds.
November 10, 2014
- IMPLEMENTATION OF RECOMMENDATION OF 7TH CPCP – GRANT OF GRADE PAY OF RS. 5400 TO POSTS IN ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAYS
- Retention of Railway accommodation in view of the second wave of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Implementation of various modules of HRMS- reg. EXTENSION GIVEN TILL 30.06.2021 BY RAILWAY BOARD
- Non-provision of accommodation in the Reserved Coaches in Special Trains to the Running Staff travelling as “Spare” – Reg.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred in Emergency treatment of COVID-19 Patients – airf writes to chairman cum ceo