Liberalization of GDCE scheme from 25% to 50% to give chance to brilliant staff available with the Railways recruited through RRCs. – RBE 101/2014
September 16, 2014
February 24, 2013
- Promotion to Group ‘B’ posts on Indian Railways – Railway Board Order
- Posting of Supervisors, Technicians & Group “D” staff in Gati Shakti Units – RBE No. 112/2022
- Seventh Central Pay Commission – Issue of instructions on revision in minimum qualifying service required for promotion – DoP&T OM dated 20.09.2022
- Misappropriation/manipulation of PF Ledgers – Railway Board RBA No.46/2022.
- Advance Increments granted to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices on qualifying speed test in shorthand at 100/120 w.p.m in the 7th CPC scenario – regarding – RBE NO. 104/2022