Liberalization of GDCE scheme from 25% to 50% to give chance to brilliant staff available with the Railways recruited through RRCs. – RBE 101/2014
Increase in existing rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance to eligible Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ Railway Employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics w.e.f., 01.01.2014 RBE 74/2014.
July 23, 2014
Clarification on the educational qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Health & Malaria Inspector, Grade-III in Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs.4200)
March 27, 2014
Sixth Central Pay Commission Recommendation – Special dispensation in the form of Special Casual Leave to Central Government employees with disabilities-RBE 201/2008
December 26, 2008
- RATIONALIZATION OF MANPOWER – AIRF’S REFERENCE TO RAILWAY BOARD
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in case of General Manager of Zonal Railways and Production Units.
- Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on retirement – Railway Board Order
- Allotment of Higher Pay Scales to Railway Accounts Staff
- संघर्ष का प्रतीक ” रहे मजदूर मसीहा टीएन वाजपेयी : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा