Increase in the existing rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance and Patient Care Allowance to eligible Group C and D (Non-Ministerial) Railway Employees working the Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics w.e.f 01/01/2014. RBE 74/2014 and GM NR 14254/2014
July 30, 2018
G.M. N.Railway’s Letter regarding Special CL and Passes for the members of NRMU in the Working Committee Meeting of AIRF to be held on 25-26th, May, 2013 at New Delhi.
May 21, 2013
Inclusion of married mentally disabled son of serving/retired railway employee in privilege/post retirement complimentary pass – clarification- PS 14415/2015
September 7, 2015
- RATIONALIZATION OF MANPOWER – AIRF’S REFERENCE TO RAILWAY BOARD
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in case of General Manager of Zonal Railways and Production Units.
- Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on retirement – Railway Board Order
- Allotment of Higher Pay Scales to Railway Accounts Staff
- संघर्ष का प्रतीक ” रहे मजदूर मसीहा टीएन वाजपेयी : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा