Medical Decategorization of Railway Employees and provision of alternate employment on medical grounds – Railway Board Orders.
Recruitment/engagement of persons in Pay Band of 5200-20200 (Grade Pay of 1800/-) – Minimum educational qualification- regarding.
December 9, 2011
September 4, 2015
MACP Scheme for Railway Servants-treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE-Clarification regarding RBE 100/2012.
December 9, 2012
- Retention of Railway accommodation in view of the second wave of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Implementation of various modules of HRMS- reg. EXTENSION GIVEN TILL 30.06.2021 BY RAILWAY BOARD
- Non-provision of accommodation in the Reserved Coaches in Special Trains to the Running Staff travelling as “Spare” – Reg.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred in Emergency treatment of COVID-19 Patients – airf writes to chairman cum ceo
- IMPLEMENTATION OF VARIOUS MODULES OF HRMS REG. – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER