Medical Decategorization of Railway Employees and provision of alternate employment on medical grounds – Railway Board Orders.
Extension to the scheme of “Honorary Visiting Specialists” in all the Railway Hospitals all over Indian Railways
July 4, 2015
IMPLEMENTATION OF RECOMMENDATION OF 7TH CPCP – GRANT OF GRADE PAY OF RS. 5400 TO POSTS IN ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAYS
June 21, 2021
Serious Anomaly in Accounts Department-Stepping up of Pay of Senior incumbents at par with Junior incumbents in Accounts Department- item discussed in Joint Committee on MACP held on 27/07/2012 at North Block, New Delhi – Matter Forwarded by Railway Board to DOPT for Favourable Consideration.
September 21, 2013
- Issue of inclusion of other categories under the ambit of RBE No. 155/2022 dated 17.11.2022
- Standardization of documents required for inclusion of family members/dependent relatives, etc in Passes/PTOS
- Travel entitlement on Passes/PTOs integrated with Class & Booking Codes issued by Commercial Directorate – clarification – RBE 71/2023
- Closure of the Railway Printing Presses – Review of decision
- Nation Remembers 1974 Strike on 8th May – AIRF to hold meetings to commemorate the Occasion.