Attention is drawn to Board’s letter No. E(LL)/2009/HER/l dated 07.10.2016 wherein the existing statutory/administrative provisions pertaining to rest of running staff were reiterated. Attention is also drawn to Board’s letter No. E(LL)/2016/HPC/7 dated 13.10.2016 laying down that the limit of “Stay away” from Headquarters for Running Staff should be fixed at 72 hours and also that call notice period should continue to be a part of the Headquarter/outstation rest.
Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees for 78 days. Amount for each employee will be Rs. 8975
October 3, 2013
- Rates of Daily Allowance for official tours abroad
- State Railway Provident Fund-Rate of interest during the 4th Quarter of financial year 2023-24 (1t January, 2024 – 31March, 2024
- Fixation of pay of Running staff on promotion to the ‘General Posts clarifications – reg
- Timeline for Inter Railway Own Request Transfers RBE No. 148/2023
- Reservation in promotions- procedure to be followed prior to effecting reservations in the matter of promotions by all departments of the Central Government