Cabinet today approved 10% increase in D.A for Central Government DA increased from 80% to 90%. Around 50 Lakhs central government employees will be benefited. Effective date 01-07-2013.
7th Pay Commission – Grant of Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy Consolidated DoPT Instructions
July 19, 2018
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2016
April 7, 2016
Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Decision of Government relating to grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Rates effective from 1.7.2016.
November 4, 2016
- Timeline for transfer on mutual exchange basis for non-gazetted railway employees over Zonal Railways
- Revised MOU to be entered into Private empanelled hospitals
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023