Cabinet today approved 10% increase in D.A for Central Government DA increased from 80% to 90%. Around 50 Lakhs central government employees will be benefited. Effective date 01-07-2013.
November 3, 2014
Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Decision of Government relating to grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Rates effective from 1.7.2016.
November 4, 2016
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: Fin Min DoE Order 20.07.2021
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSES/PTOS CONSEQUENT TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES NOTIFIED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER
- IMPLEMENTATION OF RECOMMENDATION OF 7TH CPCP – GRANT OF GRADE PAY OF RS. 5400 TO POSTS IN ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAYS
- Retention of Railway accommodation in view of the second wave of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)