Cabinet today approved 10% increase in D.A for Central Government DA increased from 80% to 90%. Around 50 Lakhs central government employees will be benefited. Effective date 01-07-2013.
- State Railway Provident Fund-Rate of interest during the 4th Quarter of financial year 2022-23
- Classification of Railway Services consequent upon implementation of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 – RBE No. 16/2023
- Ceiling of Rs. 5 Lakhs on subscription to State Railway Provident Fund in a Financial Year- instructions reg – RBE No. 15/2023
- Recording of higher academic/educational qualification in the service record of employees recruited though RRBs-clarification: RBE No. 06/2023
- Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to persons with disabilities employed in Railways: Compendium of Instructions vide RBE No. 10/2023 dated 11.01.2023