Strike Ballot over Indian Railways on 20th and 21st December, 2013 on 35-Point Charter Demands Resolution adopted in the 89th Annual Convention of AIRF, held at Patna from 22-24 November, 2013
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra has urged Airf affiliates to observe ITF glogal day of Action for the “Right to Strike” on 18th Feb, 2015 in a befitting manner.
January 26, 2015
February 7, 2014
- Retention of Railway accommodation in view of the second wave of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Implementation of various modules of HRMS- reg. EXTENSION GIVEN TILL 30.06.2021 BY RAILWAY BOARD
- Non-provision of accommodation in the Reserved Coaches in Special Trains to the Running Staff travelling as “Spare” – Reg.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred in Emergency treatment of COVID-19 Patients – airf writes to chairman cum ceo
- IMPLEMENTATION OF VARIOUS MODULES OF HRMS REG. – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER