Rail Budget 2014-15- Suggestions by AIRF. General Secretary writes to Sh. Sadanand Gowda Hon’ble Minister for Railways for suggestions to be incorporated in Railway Budget 2014-15.
Compiled Results of All Zones of Secret Ballot Elections held in Indian Railways containing total number of votes polled, votes shared and percentage of vote share.
May 3, 2013
August 14, 2014
December 28, 2017
- Brief of the meeting held with the CEO & Chairman. Railway Board, on the long pending important issues related to Railwaymen
- Finalisation of APARs through HRMS for the year 2022-23- Relaxation of deadline for submission of self-appraisal
- Offline Holding of Subjective Type Question Paper in Appendix-III A IREM Examination
- Secretarial Assistance under PREM Scheme to the Recognised Federation/Unions
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Railway Board on AIRF’s PNM Item No.14/2018 – Avenue of promotion to the post of Tech. GR.III in S&T Department.