To download this circular RBE 44/2014 please scroll down
Rationalisation of supervision of Loco Running Staff – Issue of Providing of Running Allowance @120 KMs per day to Loco Inspector.
July 21, 2014
Railway Board has decided to constitute a Fast Track Committee in association with Federations to resolve pending demands of Railwaymen.
August 6, 2014
T A Rules – Clarification regarding entitlement of Mileage Allowance for journeys by Road while on Tour.
April 23, 2009
- Timeline for transfer on mutual exchange basis for non-gazetted railway employees over Zonal Railways
- Revised MOU to be entered into Private empanelled hospitals
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023