General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for filling up of 25% net direct recruitment quota vacancies in Group C Categories – Extension of Currency upto 31.03.2014 RBE 98/2014
Travelling Allowance Rules-Implementation of the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission-Journey on Tour
June 11, 2009
Representations regarding payment of arrears on revision of pension.
February 17, 2009
Recruitment of staff in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200(Grade Pay Rs. 1800) on Indian Railways.-RBE 85/2013
September 2, 2013
- Issue of inclusion of other categories under the ambit of RBE No. 155/2022 dated 17.11.2022
- Standardization of documents required for inclusion of family members/dependent relatives, etc in Passes/PTOS
- Travel entitlement on Passes/PTOs integrated with Class & Booking Codes issued by Commercial Directorate – clarification – RBE 71/2023
- Closure of the Railway Printing Presses – Review of decision
- Nation Remembers 1974 Strike on 8th May – AIRF to hold meetings to commemorate the Occasion.