आल इंडिया रेलवे मेंस फेडरेशन (एआइआरएफ) के महामंत्री शिव गोपाल मिश्र ने कहा कि देश में रेलकर्मियों,...Read More
Kindly recall our earlier letter of even number dated 15th April, 2020 on the above cited subject...Read More
Clarification on restriction of Officiating Pay under FR-35 (Rule 1329 IREC (Vol. II) in the context ofRS(RP) Rules, 2016.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/8 New Delhi, dated:...Read More
As a result of vigorous persuasions by AIRF with Railway Board, regarding Career Progression and...Read More
Change in the staffing pattern of TC, CC & ECRC consequent to abolition/ upgradation and merger of categories in view of 7th CPC recommendations
It will be in all appropriateness that, a Joint Meeting of both the federations should immediately be called, and merger of the TC, CC and ECRC Cadres should be discussed. The issue of Selection/Promotion and AVC for combined...Read More
Selection for the post of Ticket Examiner against 16-2/3% LDCE quota – RBE 157/2015 RB/ESTT....Read More
Grievances of Staff – MACP anomalies of railway employees Government of India Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) ****** No. 2014/E(lR)II/1/4 New Delhi, date: 07.10.2015 The General Secretary, AIRF, 4, State Entry Road,...Read More
Reorganisation of Railway Board and Railway Ministry – News ReportRead More
- RATIONALIZATION OF MANPOWER – AIRF’S REFERENCE TO RAILWAY BOARD
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in case of General Manager of Zonal Railways and Production Units.
- Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on retirement – Railway Board Order
- Allotment of Higher Pay Scales to Railway Accounts Staff
- संघर्ष का प्रतीक ” रहे मजदूर मसीहा टीएन वाजपेयी : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा