आल इंडिया रेलवे मेंस फेडरेशन (एआइआरएफ) के महामंत्री शिव गोपाल मिश्र ने कहा कि देश में रेलकर्मियों,...Read More
Kindly recall our earlier letter of even number dated 15th April, 2020 on the above cited subject...Read More
Clarification on restriction of Officiating Pay under FR-35 (Rule 1329 IREC (Vol. II) in the context ofRS(RP) Rules, 2016.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/8 New Delhi, dated:...Read More
As a result of vigorous persuasions by AIRF with Railway Board, regarding Career Progression and...Read More
Change in the staffing pattern of TC, CC & ECRC consequent to abolition/ upgradation and merger of categories in view of 7th CPC recommendations
It will be in all appropriateness that, a Joint Meeting of both the federations should immediately be called, and merger of the TC, CC and ECRC Cadres should be discussed. The issue of Selection/Promotion and AVC for combined...Read More
Selection for the post of Ticket Examiner against 16-2/3% LDCE quota – RBE 157/2015 RB/ESTT....Read More
Grievances of Staff – MACP anomalies of railway employees Government of India Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) ****** No. 2014/E(lR)II/1/4 New Delhi, date: 07.10.2015 The General Secretary, AIRF, 4, State Entry Road,...Read More
Reorganisation of Railway Board and Railway Ministry – News ReportRead More
- Finalisation of APARs through HRMS for the year 2022-23- Relaxation of deadline for submission of self-appraisal
- Offline Holding of Subjective Type Question Paper in Appendix-III A IREM Examination
- Secretarial Assistance under PREM Scheme to the Recognised Federation/Unions
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Railway Board on AIRF’s PNM Item No.14/2018 – Avenue of promotion to the post of Tech. GR.III in S&T Department.
- Provision of Overcoat and Raincoat to the Supervisors of S&T Department