Dear Comrades, AIRF has taken a decision to go on direct action. In this regard, We are publishing here Press Releases regarding calling of General Council Meeting on 13.09.2013 to decide the date of General Strike in Indian Railways.
Central Government is considering Merger of DA with Basic Pay on the demand of AIRF
February 2, 2014
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra GS/AIRF has written letter to Railway Minister in protest against the Railway Budget.
July 15, 2014
- GREAT ACHIVEMENT OF AIRF – Denial of medical facility to Quasi-Administrative Staff and other Categories of staff in the absence of UMID Card
- Payment of family pension to the eligible family members of the Central Govt. employees covered under NPS-Reg
- Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules in place of NPS for recruited against post/vacancies advertised/notified on or before 22.12.2003: RBE No. 41/2023
- Provision of facility of retention of Railway accommodation to AM level(Level16) officers posted outside Delhi: RBE No. 37/2023
- GOVERMENT THINKING TO BRING MINIMUM GUARANTEED PENSION IN NEW PENSION SYSTEM – FINANCIAL EXPRESS REPORTS