No.AIRF/MACPS Dated: September 18, 2021 The A.M.(H.R.), Railway Board, New Delhi Dear Madam, Sub:...Read More
Request for one-time relaxation for extension of maximum period for availing Paternity Leave in view of the COVID-19 Pandemic
As you aware, due to recent COVID-19 problem in the country and due to the lockdown in the whole...Read More
- Finalisation of APARs through HRMS for the year 2022-23- Relaxation of deadline for submission of self-appraisal
- Offline Holding of Subjective Type Question Paper in Appendix-III A IREM Examination
- Secretarial Assistance under PREM Scheme to the Recognised Federation/Unions
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Railway Board on AIRF’s PNM Item No.14/2018 – Avenue of promotion to the post of Tech. GR.III in S&T Department.
- Provision of Overcoat and Raincoat to the Supervisors of S&T Department